1. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the surface carefully to remove any dust/fingerprints.
2. Place each card in a penny sleeve.
3. Use a pull tab to make it easier for the person grading to get your card(s) out of the Card saver. This is totally a suggestion. (See picture)
4. Card saver 1’s (or other brands equivalent) are required by the grading companies so please make sure you use the correct ones. For thicker patch cards, use a top loader with a small piece of painters tape at the top to keep it somewhat closed. It is absolutely necessary to make sure there are no stickers or any writing on either the cardsaver or toploader.
5. Once you have them all prepped, its time to enter the order process.