1. Figuring out your declared value will determine which service you can use for each card. There is no minimum or maximum for how many cards you would like to submit. For HGA, there are no limits for declared value for each service.
2. Once that has been decided, you will want to click on the Order subtab under Get Started. You can also click on the blue boxes on the main page.
3. This is where you will choose your service/category, quantity of cards for the current order, return shipping preference and which way you would like to enter your cards. If it is easier for you to use an excel form, you would select the CSV option (the template for this option is located in a blue box above both page 1's. Once you have all those selected, you proceed to the next page. Please be sure to follow the examples listed on page 2 when entering your info. Only 1 card goes in the box. Please no symbols or anything more than the card info. Anything missing or incorrect just slows down the process. Once you have the info entered, click the Green + to add the next card. Continue this process until you have all your cards entered for that order.
4. It is extremely important to have your cards in the same order that you have entered them into the form. Any mistakes could lead to PSA charging me $.50 a card for the entire order.
5. You have two options from here. On page 3 of the process, you can either click Save what you have done so that you can go back to it to add before submitting the order for submission because once its in, there is no changing that order. If you are done, then you can click on Save cards to invoice. That will bring up a new screeen where if you need to submit an additional order, click "Add another response (order) to start the process over again. You will receive an email with a copy of that order. If you are all done, proceed to shipping the cards.
6. For any bulk orders 50+ cards or more, you have the option to receive your invoice when the order they go into the grading stage. You will have 30 days from that date to be paid in full. If you are submitting multiple bulk orders, this only applies to the ones over 50 cards. You cannot combine orders to reach that total for the later invoice. For any other order placed, you will receive an invoice when I get the email that the orders have been accepted at PSA.