1. Place your cards between two pieces of cardboard and hold together with rubber bands. And definately do not put any tape on the cardsavers themselves. Be sure to mark your cards with the order # also. (See picture)
2. Place your cards in an appropriate box (do not send 10 cards in a box big enough for 100). The less room for movement the better.
3. If sending multiple orders/services, make sure each one is separated and marked inside the box.
4. You’re ready to send them off. I accept any of the shipping choices. Your packages are covered for up to 50k in insurance as long as you send it to me with signature confirmation. This allows you to skip having to insure it yourself which can be costly.
5. Ship your package to the follow address: Tim Knoll 229 Sunset Drive Michigan City, Indiana 46360
6. You will receive an notification once your cards are in hand.